As your carpet specialist, our goal at Carefree Carpets & Floors is to provide you with quality carpet products that will beautify your home, meet your specific performance and budget needs, be easy to care for, and withstand the test time. We also strive to be good listeners, committed partners in your home improvement project, and successful practitioners of great customer service.
Over 30 years of experience
We call on our more than 30 years of experience to provide you with valuable information, so you make the smartest carpet decisions for you, your family and your home. We believe that, the more you know about carpet, the easier it will be for you to make an informed and confident purchasing decision.
If carpet is a possibility, you’ve come to the right place. At Carefree Carpets & Floors, carpet has long been the choice of many of our homeowning customers. In fact, it remains the most popular floor covering choice. Here’s why:
Carpet continues to
be popular for many reasons
Carpet is still the primary flooring choice for many. After all, it's relatively inexpensive, comfortable, and generally easier to install and replace than other floor coverings. What’s more, it also offers more fashion options regarding colors and textures than any other floor covering option on the market. Not to mention that carpet offers more warmth, softness and is much quieter than any other floor covering.
Today's carpet styles, colors and textures also blend well with any home decor and with a variety of other flooring products. From traditional to country, from casual to formal, you can always find a carpet at one of our two Charlotte stores that will complement any interior setting and give you years of beauty and performance.
If you’re not yet convinced that carpet is the best choice for your lifestyle, here are some more advantages that carpet offers
- Carpet adds warmth, is soft underfoot, and is easier on children's knees.
- Carpet is much quieter than hard surfaces floors.
- Carpet comes in a wide variety of colors, tones and hues.
- Carpet is easy to decorate with and offers many styles and colors allowing it to be the focus of the room or the perfect foundation for your furniture and accessories.
- Carpet can hide many sub-floor irregularities that would not be permitted with hard surfaces floors.
- Carpet can go over a variety of substrates and on all grade levels, even concrete slabs in basements.
- Carpet is economical, and the installation costs are generally less than some of the hard-surface products.