As a company, we are closely monitoring all statements from the CDC and the WHO regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. We are also following all guidelines from these agencies as well as local health departments. The safety of our customers, employees, and communities is of paramount importance to us. At this time both Showrooms are closed to the public. Our Monroe location warehouse is staffed at this time. If you would like to schedule some time with us please use our contact us form and someone will return your call soon. Contact Us
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
We are taking hygiene and cleanliness very seriously, and our entire team is working vigilantly to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. Our new health and safety measures focus on everything from proper handwashing practices to the recommended use of all cleaning products in showrooms and common areas. Below, you can learn more about some of the new procedures and policies we have set in place.
Associate Health, Safety, and Knowledge
Showroom associates and installation teams play an essential role in enforcing our effective cleaning measures. We’re taking the following steps to train and support them while keeping their safety in mind.
- Encouraging proper handwashing: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, we stress the importance of this simple act.
- Completing additional trainings: In addition to our regular flooring-related trainings, we are completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training as a team.
Cleaning Products and Protocols
We utilize cleaning products and protocols that are proven effective against viruses. With that, we’ve reinforced our existing cleaning procedures. Here’s what we’re focusing on.
- High-touch items: We’re frequently cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch items. This includes checkout areas, displays, and product samples.
- Public spaces: We’re frequently cleaning and disinfecting all door handles and counters.
- Associate areas: We’re frequently cleaning and disinfecting all associate areas including break areas, conference rooms, staff offices, and associate entrances.
Staying Up to Date
For the most updated information, please refer to the CDC or your local health authority.
Our Contact Information
It is our privilege to serve you and your family, and we thank you for your trust. We remain committed to you, our team members, and the community during this evolving situation. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this statement, please feel free to contact us.